- Product Description
Description of PeaPure® capsules
PeaPure® is a food supplement based on a natural and fatty-acid like compound.
The substance palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) is a physiologically active molecule that the body produces naturally. Patent on formulation pending.
What the user should know prior to ingestion:
• There are no known significant side effects.
• PeaPure® can be taken simultaneously with other medicine. In case of doubt, it is recommended to first consult your doctor or a pharmacist.
• Use during pregnancy is NOT recommended.
• PeaPure® does not contain sugar, yeast, allergens, sorbitol, magnesium stearate, povidone or other ingredients.
Dosage and administration
Administration: During or after the meal, swallow 1 capsule together with water, or sprinkle the content of the capsule on your food.
First 2 months: 3 times 1 capsule daily
Next 2 months: In case of a positive result, 2 times 1 capsule daily
After 4 months, you can consider the following:
• Continue taking 2 times 1 capsule daily.
• Reduce the ingestion to 1 times 1 capsule daily.
• Stop the ingestion.
In case of regression, it is recommended to increase the dosage to 2 or 3 times 1 capsule daily.
It is possible to continue taking PeaPure® in the correct dosage.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
Daily dosage Recommended Daily Dosage in % palmitoylethanolamide 1200 mg (= 3 capsules) ----
• It is not allowed to use food supplements as replacement for a varied diet.
• Keep this food supplement dry and at room temperature. Keep out of reach of small children.
Content and ingredients
30 vegetarian capsules
Each capsule contains 400 mg palmitoylethanolamide (PEA).
Ingredients: palmitoylethanolamide, vegetarian capsule
Please refer to the packaging.