- Product Description
Description of PeaPure® capsules
PeaPure® is a food supplement based on a natural and fatty-acid like compound.
The substance palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) is a physiologically active molecule that the body produces naturally. Patent on formulation pending.
What the user should know prior to ingestion:
• There are no known significant side effects.
• PeaPure® can be taken simultaneously with other medicine. In case of doubt, it is recommended to first consult your doctor or a pharmacist.
• Use during pregnancy is NOT recommended.
• PeaPure® does not contain sugar, yeast, allergens, sorbitol, magnesium stearate, povidone or other ingredients.
Dosage and administration
Administration: During or after the meal, swallow 1 capsule together with water, or sprinkle the content of the capsule on your food.
First 2 months: 3 times 1 capsule daily
Next 2 months: In case of a positive result, 2 times 1 capsule daily
After 4 months, you can consider the following:
• Continue taking 2 times 1 capsule daily.
• Reduce the ingestion to 1 times 1 capsule daily.
• Stop the ingestion.
In case of regression, it is recommended to increase the dosaghttp://explosm.net/comics/3613/e to 2 or 3 times 1 capsule daily.
It is possible to continue taking PeaPure® in the correct dosage.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
Daily dosage Recommended Daily Dosage in % palmitoylethanolamide 1200 mg (= 3 capsules) ----
• It is not allowed to use food supplements as replacement for a varied diet.
• Keep this food supplement dry and at room temperature. Keep out of reach of small children.
Content and ingredients
30 vegetarian capsules
Each capsule contains 400 mg palmitoylethanolamide (PEA).
Ingredients: palmitoylethanolamide, vegetarian capsule
Please refer to the packaging.
Use of Pea Cream:
PEA Cream was developed for sensitive skin and is based on nutrient and protecting ingredients, enriched with the natural substances Palmita- mide MEA (palmitoylethanolamide) and Boswellia Serrata Gum (olibanum).
What you should know before using the product
- We recommend using the cream in combination with PeaPure® capsules.
- PEA Cream can be used in combination with other products. However, do not apply the cream at the same time as other creams or lotions. When in doubt, please consult your physician or pharmacist.
- PEA Cream is safe to be used by elderly people and children.
- Allergic reactions are rare. We are not aware of any significant side effects. Please contact RS if you do suffer from side effects.
- Use during pregnancy and breastfeeding is not recommended.
Use and dose
- For external use only.
- Use: apply a thin layer on the skin.
- Dose: one to four times a day.
- PEA Cream can be used over a long period of time.
- Do not exceed the daily recommended dose.
- Store PEA Cream at temperatures below 25°C. Prevent freezing. Properly close packaging after use; this will prevent the product from drying out and deteriorating.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Contents and ingredients
Aqua, Decyl Oleate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Sorbitol, Dipropylene Glycol, Palmitamide MEA, Sodium Benzoate, Boswellia Serrata Gum, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate. 100 g PEA Cream contains 1,500 mg of PEA and 200 mg of Boswellia Serrata. PEA Cream contains sorbic acid, a natural preservative. Composition: see packaging.
Best before date