• A pure product
• Natural and bodily substance
• Optimised formulation
• A pure product
- Ordered before 11:59 PM, send today
PeaPlex® cream was developed for sensitive skin and is based on nutrient and protecting ingredients, enriched with the natural substances Boswellia Serrata Gum (olibanum), Niacinamide (vitamin B3) and Palmitamide MEA (palmitoylethanolamide).
What you should know before using the product
- We recommend using the cream in combination with PeaPlex® capsules.
- PeaPlex cream® can be used in combination with other products. However, do not apply the cream at the same time as other creams or lotions.
- PeaPlex® cream is safe to be used by elderly people and children.
- Allergic reactions are rare. We are not aware of any significant side effects. Please contact RSG if you do suffer from side effects.
- Use during pregnancy and breastfeeding is not recommended.
Use and dose
- For external use only.
- Use: apply a thin layer on the skin.
- Dose: one to four times a day.
- PEA Cream can be used over a long period of time.
- Do not exceed the daily recommended dose.
- Store PeaPlex® cream at temperatures below 25°C. Prevent freezing. Properly close packaging after use; this will prevent the product from drying out and deteriorating.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Contents and ingredients
Aqua, Decyl Oleate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Sorbitol, Niacinamide, Dipropylene Glycol, Palmitamide Mea, Sodium Benzoate, Boswellia Serrata Gum, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate. 100 g PeaPlex® cream contains 1,500 mg of PEA and 200 mg of Boswellia Serrata and 2000 mg Niacinamide. PeaPlex® cream contains benzoic acid and sorbic acid, natural preservatives.
Best before date