- Product Description
PeaPlex® is a dietary supplement based on natural fatty-acid binding PalmitoylEthanolAmide (PEA) in combination with vitamins from the B group. PEA is a body-produced molecule that has physiological effects. By adding vitamins, this product contributes (among other things) to:
- The normal functioning of the nervous system (vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, biotin, B12)
- The normal functioning of the immune system (vitamins B6, folic acid, B12)
- Reducing tiredness and fatigue (vitamins B2, B3, B5, B6, folic acid, B12)
30 vegetarian capsules (= 16 g).
Recommended daily dose 3 capsules Palmitoylethanolamide 1200mg Vitamins % RDI Vitamin B3 24mg 150% Vitamin B5 9mg 150% Vitamin B6 2,1mg 150% Vitamin B2 2,1mg 150% Vitamin B1 1,7mg 150% Folic acid 300µg 150% Biotin 75µg 150% Vitamin B12 3,8µg 150%
- Instructions for Use
Directions for use
What the user must know before taking PeaPlex:
- There are no known significant interactions between PeaPlex® and other products. In case of doubt, you are advised to consult your doctor or pharmacist in advance.
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy
- PeaPlex® contains no sugar, yeast, sorbitol, magnesium stearate, povidone or other unnatural additives.
- Initially for 2 months: 1 capsule 3 time2 per day
- Next 2 months, in case of a good result: 1 capsule 2 time per day
- From 4 months: you can consider to:
- Continue taking 1 capsule 2 times per day
- Reduce your intake to 1 capsule 1 time per day
- Stop using PeaPlex
If you notice regression, you are advised to go back to a dose of 1-2 capsules 2 or 3 times per day.
In the right doses, PeaPlex® can be used for long periods of time.
- Take 1 capsule with water during or after a meal.
- Per recommended daily dose (3 capsules): 1200 mg palmitoylethanolamide, 150% of Reference Intake (RI) of the added B vitamins.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Dietary supplements are not a replacement for a varied food diet.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep this dietary supplement dry and at room temperature.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight for lengthy periods.